My in laws gave Lucas this cute monkey harness. I'm sureit will come handy for our trip to Indonesia (hopefully next year!).
He got tape all over his fingers. It drove him crazy!
Aaaaannndd....we got a winner! Lucas LOVES this race cars toy. You stack the cars according to their color then you push the red button that will make the cars slide down also it will make NOISE (you know, like you were at the car race!!!). He kept pushing the button even if there were no cars on the track. GREAT!
Thank you all for these great gifts! We had so much fun with you all at the party!
2 comments:
Our present is still riding around in the back of the car, where its been since i bought it. Hope to get it to you tomorrow!
I have also been keeping up with your blog. It was neat to see Mr. and Mrs. Campbell. I had both of them as teachers. My brother(mike) and Titus were good friends. You have a cute family!
Post a Comment