Saturday, January 31, 2009

I got tagged!

So, this is my first time got tagged (thanks to Amy)! I think it's pretty fun doing this "tag" business. Anyway, here are the rules:


1. Go to your fourth folder where you store your photos.

2. Select the 4th photo (no exceptions)

3. Post the pic with an explanation and a link back to your tagger.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same!



This is a picture of me and Lulu when she was only 8 weeks old. I was complaining about how much time was Titus spending on playing XBox and we just got married. I was SO bored! So he decided to get me a puppy to give me company and keep me "entertained" while he was busy playing his stupid XBox. But now that we have Lucas, Lulu is more attached to his daddy. She such a daddy's girl!

Now, the last rule is I got to tag 4 people and the lucky people are Jeannie, Kelly, Yen, and Heather. Have fun my friends!

0 comments: