I took Lucas to his 12 mths check up on last Thursday. He still is a skinny boy! The good thing is he totally recovered from his Pneumonia which has caused him lost quite bit of his weight. I'm just glad that he is healthy overall.
So here you go, the stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 12 oz (5 %)
Length: 29 inches (50 %)
Head: I forgot the exact # but it's in 50%
So, since he still below 10% in weight, his doctor wants us to use the next step lipil formula instead of using whole milk (at least until he is 15 mths old) then once we go back for his 15 mth check up we can probably slowly wean him off the formula and start the whole milk, YEAH!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
12 months stats
Posted by
Imelda
at
2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No birthday party pics? Karsen and I are so sad we missed it.
Post a Comment