Lucas was sent home for the first time from the daycare, today! I got a message from his teacher on my work phone around 11:00 am saying that I need to pick him up because he had 3 liquid bowel movements. Since I had too many things I need to get done, Titus ended up picked Lucas up and stayed home with him. The good thing is Lucas is doing just fine! He has no fever. He still kicking and screaming! He had the biggest smile when he saw me when I came back from work...and that's when I knew he was okay! The bad part is...he has to stay home tomorrow. I just found out that if your kid got sent home from daycare, you have to wait 24 hrs before you can take them back to the daycare. SO...I have to stay home half day tomorrow (morning) and Titus will stay home in the afternoon. Hmmm......the joy of being a parent and a working mom!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Girlfriend...now you feel my pain! It is the joys and the pain of being a parent.
This reminds me of a lesson I learned awhile back. When he really DOES get sick, don't try to drug him up and sneak him back a day before he's ready. Because if the last of his symptoms come back at daycare, they will make you stay home the NEXT day when he really IS perfectly well...that 24 hour rule is a pain.
how the heck can you tell? all their poo is runny!
Post a Comment