Because it takes two countries and two languages to raise a kid
Imelda, he is so gorgeous! I've got to tell you that Ivy was wearing the SAME pj's last night, only pink!
He really is amazing! I love blogging and watching each of our babies grow! I am becoming more obsessed than you now!
He is so adorable!! Love those big brown eyes.
What a cutie! Can you believe how fast they grow!
vey cute!!
SOOOO CUTE!!heather
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Imelda, he is so gorgeous! I've got to tell you that Ivy was wearing the SAME pj's last night, only pink!
He really is amazing! I love blogging and watching each of our babies grow! I am becoming more obsessed than you now!
He is so adorable!! Love those big brown eyes.
What a cutie! Can you believe how fast they grow!
vey cute!!
SOOOO CUTE!!
heather
Post a Comment