We went to visit Titus' brother, Jason and his family from last Friday thru yesterday. It was Lucas first flight! We were supposed to leave on Friday two weeks ago but our flight was canceled. And we were supposed to come back on Tuesday but our flight was canceled and moved to yesterday. Let me tell ya...I don't think we're going to fly with AA again! Anyway, Lucas did great on the plane. He actually slept most of the way...thank goodness. I was SO nervous and I didn't take any picture on the plane. Despite all the trouble with our flights, we had so much fun in San Antonio.
Titus actually forgot to take the burp cloth off his soulder until we got in to the plane.
Finally, Lucas met Madison. We haven't seen Madi for two years, she is such a big girl now.
Madison love being a big sister. She likes to hold and feed Lucas. Titus offered her to move with us and babysit Lucas and she actually accepted the offer. Now, we just need to work on the schedule...NICE!
At the river walk.
Lucas love being held by aunt Stacey. He actually fell a sleep on her chest.
Titus went to play with Madison and look how he ended up with...pink sun glasses, pink neklace, a little tiara and a princess Disney fan...how pretty!
1 comments:
Thought I would tell you I think Lucas is soooo cute!!! He is a good looking little boy. Can't wait to meet him Bring him to Bunko next month!!!
Post a Comment