I'm going back to work in a week. So, I try not to spend my precious week staying home everyday. Today was 60 degree and sunny. It was really nice outside. Me and Lucas went to lunch with Heather and Jeannie, my friends from work. Suprisingly, we all wore green except Lucas. Maybe because we are so proud working for Windstream ...or maybe NOT!
Jeannie, me, Lucas and Heather. These girls are expecting...DUH! Jeannie is due in three weeks and Heather is due on May. I can't wait to meet baby Ivy (Jeannie's) and baby Cole (Heather's).
After lunch, me and Lucas went to the mall. I got to buy some new outfits to wear to work next week since my old working clothes are no longer fit! I'm SO need to get rid of this baby fat!!! No more size 2 or 3 or 4 for moi....aaarrrgggghhhh. Seriously, tummy tuck will be first on my wish list for my mother's day gift! (Write that down, Titus).
0 comments:
Post a Comment