Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lucas' first wedding

We took Lucas to my Vietnameese friend's wedding couple weeks ago. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures (this one I got it from my friend). Lucas was throwing a big fit for about 1 hour while we were there. They were having a band and it was LOUD!!! And I don't think Lucas a big fan of a loud Vietnameese band. Titus also had a quite experience with the food they served....first we got a bowl of crab soup, then stir fry noodle and a plate of a big fish dish with the head still attach to it. oh..not to mention the squid salad! YUP! and he didn't touch any of that.








This is my long lost bestfriend Icha and her daughter Sydney. We were roomate in college for 4 yrs while we were in Indonesia and we also were roomate at UCA. Isn't Sydney adorable (she is a mixed Indonesian/American baby ).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So baby Lucas, were you the one who catched the flower from the bride? heuheuhe..

Heeeyy, I know Icha, too.. wow, you guys left me behind by having babies earlier than me, hahaha.. kidding :D Pls send my regards to her..