Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby...stop!!!

I video taped Titus carrying Lucas in baby Bjorn several nights ago. But I missed the funny little dance he did with Lucas (the things you do to calm your baby, right...). If you don't know Titus...he HATES being in camera. So, he was kind of upset when I video taped him. And I'm sure he is not happy neither with me posting this. Oh well, I think it's funny...


3 comments:

Josh and Jenny said...

Titus, totally loving the facial hair. Just as soon as you get more, my husband gets less. Thanks for compensating for his loss. By the way, you are an awesome dancer. You'll have to show me some more of your moves sometime. He He!

Mitzi said...

Hi Imelda...so nice to meet you. Your little Lucas is precious. Hope you are getting adjusted and some sleep! Everything seems to get better after 8 weeks. So glad you said something at Dillards and so glad you commented. I see you know Jenny, too. I taught with her at LRCA! Love that girl! Take care!

Lance and Heather said...

these videos are great. lance would be doing the same thing...he hates it when i videotape him. does your nikon d40 (or 40D...whatever it is called) have a video on it?