I finally reach my limit of staying home. Today, I decided to take Lucas for a ride. Thanks to the grandparents, Lucas had his first outing today. Titus' parents have been such a great help since we were at the hospital. They took me and Lucas to Cheeburger Cheeburger for lunch today. We stopped by the Fresh Market and we did a little shopping at Babies r us. Lucas did pretty good considering never been out in the public before. He had to throw couple little fit, I think he just not used to the car seat yet, and I finally realized that he is a warm nature. He got hot easily in the car seat specially when I covered him with blanket. Well, we just need to practice more often...it means I got to take him out more often!




2 comments:
You are both looking great Imelda! Isn't it fun to finally get out? I think all babies get hot in their car seats - Laedyn does too. He'll get more accustomed to it...
mommy, i loveeeee shopping!
Post a Comment