We've been having problem with our internet connection since last Wednesday. Finally, we got it fixed today. Can you imagine staying home with no internet for almost a week?? CRAZY!! Anyway, we're back into the blogging world. Today Lucas turns two weeks old. It's been a long two weeks for me and Titus. All we've been doing are feeding Lucas, changing his diaper, feeding him some more and putting him to bed. It's been a very tiring two weeks for us but it's getting better everyday. The biggest improvement is I almost fully recover from my c-section. Hopefully by end of this week I'll be able to drive again. I can't wait to take Lucas for a ride.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwww! You're a natural. Get that baby in the car! Start early and go often! I'm a big advocate!
he is so beautiful. we're going to come visit soon..i promise!
I have talked to you, since seeing you in the hospital, but am so glad to see you! We are all sick in this house, so want to keep clear of the baby for now. You look amazing, of course, already and so natural! I told you it would ALL BE OK!
We need an update! :)
Post a Comment