Today, Heather, Darla and I had a successful lunch together with our babies. It was really nice to actually meet other moms specially the first time moms! Me and Darla ended up getting our food to go since we're busy holding our babies. But overall it was a great outing. I look forward for some more playdates!
Anna Claire's first bottle in public! She is SO adorable.
First time moms with their presious babies. Me and Darla actually had a same due date but Anna Claire decided to come out a week early before Lucas.
Me, Heather, Luke and Lucas. Luke was the oldest of these three babies. He grows so fast, last time I saw Luke, he still a tiny baby. He has such a pretty blue eyes!
3 comments:
great pics. it was fun, we'll have to do it again soon!
Looks like you guys had fun. It is definitely a blessing that you have a friend who is also a brand new mom!
What a precious baby boy you have and you look great! Hope to see you and Lucas at the next bunko :)
Post a Comment