I was SO bored yesterday so I decided to play with our new camera and let Lucas became the model. I was pretty proud of him. He actually did really good through out the whole thing. Here are my favorites...
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Lucas' first photo shoot
Posted by
Imelda
at
12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwwwwwww! How fun. I know- maternity leave is a little dull. Lana and I both think it's unfair to make you stay home with them when they just sleep all day, and as soon as they start to wake up and get some personality, it's time to go back to work!
cute baby of mine!
:)
The first few months are just tiring, but he will get more fun soon. For me, Carly started to get really fun about the time I went back to work. And now she's a lot of fun. It would be awesome if maternity leave was somewhere between months 5 and 8 or so.
He looks like a sweet little boy.
Hope you're doing well!
Lana
Post a Comment