I'm not sure where to start, but as far as I remember it was a very long labor or should I say inducing process. They gave my first medication on Sunday at 9:00 pm and the second one was at 3:00 am. They finally put me on Petocin from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm the next day and I never could dialated eventhough I had pretty strong contractions. Finally Dr. Guard came to check me up around 6:00 pm and she gave me two options, first we can stop the petocin and start all over again the next day or c-section. Okay, let me tell you about 11 hours in Petocin...NOT FUN!!! I was in pain and having strong contractions continuosly. SO, starting all over again was not even the option. We finally decided to go ahead do the c-section. At 7:00 pm they started the c-section process and Lucas finally born at 7:46 pm. I'm so glad that we decided to do the c-section because first, we found out right after they open my uterus that Lucas' neck was wrapped by the cord and sencondly, he is HUGE! I never get over the fact that he was 8 lbs 9 oz when he was born.
I think Titus was more ready for the c-section than me.
The three of us for the first time.
1 comments:
Love those hats, guys! When is he coming to Dallas?
Post a Comment