Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's about time!

We went to see Dr. Guard this morning and I'm still not progressing. Anyway, we finally scheduled to induce on Sunday, Jan 13th, at 8:00 pm and hopefully Baby Campbell will be here by Monday or maybe that Sunday night. We will keep you updated!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks guys!! Good luck to you all on Sunday. We know you can't wait to meet him. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. Dave & Amanda

Amy said...

It's 8:00! We're thinking about you!

Tenille Rauls said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! You will all be in my prayers~

Amy said...

Okay, it's 4:20 on Monday. We need an update from somebody who lives in LR!

Anonymous said...

dears..
we've been trying to call ur cellphone, but it's off..
sooo, how's everything??
can't wait for the good news!!!

JBUs!

Anonymous said...

I have called the cell phone and have heard nothing as well! I am dying to hear something!

Amy said...

He's here! Born last night- Everyone's fine, but she ended up with a c-section, so she'll be in the hospital longer than expected. Maybe we can bribe someone to go by and send us pictures, since we know Titus won't do it!

Anonymous said...

I plan on taking my camera over to the hospital tomorrow. I was pretty much sure Titus would not be sending out photos, so will see if I can get them on here tomorrow night. I called the hospital this morning to give Titus a hard time! Can anyone say I was soooooooooo right when I guessed this baby was going to be over 8 lbs? 8 lbs 9 oz! That is all I know except that he was taken by c-section at 7:46 pm January 14th.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Get ready for your life to change! Can't wait to see pictures.