Saturday, February 14, 2009

So, what do you do on V-day after you have a kid???

You go get sushi for lunch then go to a park with your kid. And get some ice cream on the way home then take a nap. Well, at least that's how we spent our day today.





Big boy loves wearing his cap.



Can you believe Titus (Mr. anti camera!) took this picture??? I must admit that this is the best picture he ever took.








Now, we're ready to go to Tim & Kelly's for some Mexican food and Margarita.

4 comments:

Madster said...

Looks like someone is having fun with her new camera.... hahah I also just got a new lens.. loving it as well..

Anonymous said...

And hen I fell asleep at 9. So it was SUCH a fun night...

Heather said...

hey you got a new camera again? the pictures came out so so so good.

oliviarebeca.principessa said...

boooo.. udah gede bgt keponakan gw.. udah gondrong!