Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine Day!










I sold my camera to my good friend Kelly last week so I can get this new camera that I really wanted for so long. And today, it finally arrived. I've been playing with it all night. I also got a new lense and I'm in LOVE with it already. I haven't really read the manual, as soon as I get the camera out of the box, I went nuts! As you can tell...Lucas is the my first victim. I took 54 pictures of him tonight!




The photo shoot made him thirsty I guess...



Big boy got to pose with his sippy cup.

Just a little experiment with the free trial photoshop. That was Titus' Valentine day gift from me and Lucas by the way, and he ate those for dinner.



Mr. not so happy with me taking his picture. Don't you think he needs to shave ???

2 comments:

Genius said...

awww...so sweet. i want one of those shirts.

oliviarebeca.principessa said...

kamera baru??? hmmm ya ya ya... boleh juga bo. eh tolong ya bapake ga sanggup deh kaya inang2 ntn sinetron posenya. sedangkan keponakanku... dia selalu menggemaskaaaaannnnn.....