Sunday, November 16, 2008

Babysiting Maddie


We babysit my coworker's baby girl, Maddie, for couple hours today. She is the sweetest baby girl ever! Her big brother, Hudson, just back from the hospital today. So her momma has to take care big brother and get a little rest while her dad went to get some groceries. And me, Titus and Lucas had fun playing with Maddie. The only thing that we didn't prepare is dealing with Lucas being SO jealous every time I held Maddie. Seriously...he was throwing a major fit, he was screaming and crying, and holding on my legs while I'm walking around (like a little monkey!). I never seen him acting like that before. He definitely got "the only one kid" syndrome. Other than that, we had fun babysiting Maddie. Thanks Tim & Kelly for letting us loving on Maddie tonight!



Lucas finally realized that there was a baby on his daddy's lap and he started to fuss and pulling Maddie's legs and wanted to be on his daddy lap. Can anybody tell me how to teach a 10 month old to share???

2 comments:

Amy said...

You can't. It's normal! And it doesn't get much better!

Genius said...

Tell Kellie I love all that hair.