Look who's turned 10 month yesterday...
Lucas definitely is getting bigger and stronger. He is still not walking yet but he pulls up on everything. And lately he has a little bit obsession with power cords! He always want to chew on them. He also LOVE table foods. So far, his favorite one is rice, brocoli & chicken caserole. He is not big fan of the puffs anymore. For snack, he prefers animal crackers, cherrios or raisins. But his favorite fruit is still banana (he gets that from me).
And here is his favorite game..
And once he started, he won't stop until you give him an animal cracker!
Who needs both hands to stand up??? Isn't he looks like a big boy in this picture ?
I can't believe I only have less than two months to plan his 1st birthday party!
2 comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes for Kennedy. I can't believe Lucas is 10 months, time flies with these babies!!! Hope you guys are good!
Lucaaas.. kangen deh!
Post a Comment