Thursday, October 2, 2008

Turning 29





It's only one more year before I reach the big 30! We went to eat dinner at Benihana to celebrate my 29th birthday on Tuesday. Titus' parents, Jenny and Josh were there to join us. We had a blast. Lucas got to taste his first Benihana fried rice and he actually likes it. Although, I think he likes the steam rice better.




Waiting patiently for his fried rice.






And of course, the hat.

Thanks to Josh who made my mother in law tried sushi for the first time!

She had a hard time trying to eat the whole piece of sushi...love her face expression.


Aaaaand, I think that will be the first and the last time for her to eat sushi.





Eating his "dessert" before we headed home.

2 comments:

Madster said...

Happy birthday Mel!! Long live long live long live and glooooory and gloooory aaaannndd gloooory

(Panjang umurnya panjang umurnya panjang umurnya serta mulia serta mulia serta mulia)

PS: I sort of miss Benihana

Yen, Gavin, and Madster

enveehaze said...

Happy Birthday Imelda! Looks like you all are having alot of fun adventures. Lucas looks great. I hope we'll see you soon. It's been way too long!bb