Saturday, October 18, 2008

State Fair



We took Lucas to the state fair this morning. I took him to ride the carousel and the dragon ride. He did okay with the carousel since we just sat on the sleigh instead of the horse. I was just not sure if he can handle the up & down movements if I put him on the horse. But surprisingly he liked the dargon ride. I was a little worried that it would be too much movements for him too since it's not only went around in circle but the dragon sit was also spinning around. I had to hold on the stiring inside the dragon to keep it stayed still. It actually gave me a little headache! I can't wait until Lucas is big enough to ride the rides by himself, so I can take tons of pictures.
It was a fun family time!



The petting zoo



The dragon ride



2 comments:

Genius said...

Oh yeah, that Dragon ride is rough, isn't it? That's cool that he liked it. Why do kids not get dizzy like we do?

Anonymous said...

he is so very cute!!!!! :)