We finally got our bedding and stroller...and since Sunday is my birthday, I wanted to do something special and of course it has something to do with Baby Campbell too :) So we decided to start on the baby's room. First we got the stroller and car seat out of the box.
And of course, we need to test drive our new stroller, so we used
Lulu as our first victim. I don't think she knew what's going on.
Then we started on the baby room...
Titus worked hard that day... I'm so proud of him! This rocking chair has been in three generations, started from Titus' grandma, then Titus' mom and now it's my turn ....well, Titus' sister-in-law, Stacey, used it too. I'm planning to repaint it to match the other stuff plus I think I'm going to need a cushion for it too...
The crib and the bedding. I got this bedding from Walmart and I love it! It's really really soft and it's actually a lot better that what I was expected. (and Darla....I think you picked out the pink version of this bedding....and I think you will like it too!)
Thank goodness, this changing table/3drawers chest came already built,
we just need to take it out of the box! Lulu felt a little left out, so she decided to be in the picture.
I know I still need to decorate this room a little bit more, But I'm SO glad we
took care the big stuff!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Getting ready on the baby's room
Posted by
Imelda
at
6:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think you have plenty of time!
You are so ahead of the game! It all looks fabulous. I love the bedding.
Yeah, that bedding looks familiar! Don't you love it! We actually started painting her room this weekend and I can't wait until it's all done.
Wow..this looks awesome!! You are way ahead of us...baby Dillard #2 is due in 5 weeks and so far he has no room and no place to sleep...oh and no where to put his clothes. Yeah, I need to start working on that! :)
I love your room. The bedding is too cute! It was great to see you last night and hope you can get some rest this weekend. I found your blog through Heather's. Lexi's is http:\\tenille.blogplot.com
Post a Comment