Friday, September 7, 2007

GUESS WHAT.......

The Chinese calendar prediction was....
RIGHT!!!!
Baby Campbell is a BOY !!!!!!

Here you go ... our precious little baby boy

and this time, he is not shy at all..:))







9 comments:

Amy said...

Nuh uh! NO ONE has boys except Heather! Oh my gosh. I'm stunned. I will call him Peter. Get it?

enveehaze said...

I wasn't sure what to do with a boy when I found out about Brandon, but he's been great. You'll have lots of fun. Besides, the clothing cost won't be nearly as crazy - cute boy clothes disappear at about age 3 - then it's just the same as grown up boy clothes. Not too exciting. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Any thoughts on names?

Anonymous said...

Nope...finding a name is the hardest part for me and Titus since girls use most of the boy's names lately. We are trying to come up with at least 3 names before the baby's here.

Lance and Heather said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun! I think Peter is a very fitting name! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He's definitely a boy, there's no denying that fact! Can I just make one suggestion... don't name him Peter! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lana said...

Wow, someone is having a boy! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Mel.. waktu itu kehamilan berapa minggu/bulan bisa tahu jenis kelaminnya.. aku baca2 katanya kalo anak cewe lebih cepat ketawannya yah.. ga tau deh..

btw, which chinese calendar prediction u guys we using? i'm kinda interested here, hehe