Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun in the country!

We spent Easter weekend in Harrison. Lucas LOVES going to visit his grandparents. He all about "papaw" (that's how he called his grandpa). And as for me and Titus, we really enjoyed of doing nothing but sleep, eat and family time.


Lucas got an Easter basket full of goodies from grandma on Saturday morning. It was an elephant basket, I'm not sure if you know this but Lucas is obsessed with elephants! That's why they got him that :)


He was so excited!







His first Easter candy!!! And 5 min later he got plenty of those in his mouth.





And this is high in sugar face!



Reading his Jungle book to Lulu...I think it's so sweet.



Then after nap we spent most afternoon outside...

Papaw took Lucas to get very close (too close) to the cows. Lucas knows how to call the cows now, thanks to papaw :)





Still loving the basketball...









Grandma found a worm under a rock that she painted.


Lucas tried to show me the worm...yikes!








Chillin with my boy.



Then we went to the church to watch papaw and mamaw practising their Easter contata. Lucas had fun playing at the church's playground.




Did I said fun...super FUN!





I need one of these on my backyard!

0 comments: