This year is the first year I got to dye eggs with Lucas. I think he really enjoyed it. Grandma joined the fun too...she boilled 12 eggs for us and only 8 survived :) Lucas thought they were little balls at first, so instead of gently putting the eggs into the cups, he actually threw them into the cups. But he got the hang of it after breaking 4 eggs :)


The survived eggs...

The next day we went to Elmwood Baptist church (my inlaws' church) for Easter service. I think Easter has becoming one of my favorite holidays (next to Christmas to be exact!). Nothing more exciting than the spring colors, candies, cute dresses and most importantly celebrating Jesus! This year's egg hunt is so much fun since Lucas sort of understand the "hunting" idea. He really had a blast!



What a happy boy. That smiley face melts my heart everytime.
Happy Easter!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment