Tonight I'm home "alone" (well, not exactly ALONE but Lucas is already in bed) and my dear husband went to his BWFF's (Best Wizard Friend Forever) house to play Magic card.
YES! That was me this month last year. OMG, I was a WHALE! (I stole this picture from Amy's blog).And check out this one...
.jpg)
Holy cow! Look at that belly! No wonder I have a massive amount of stretch marks. But oh well, it's all paid off because this month I'm celebrating my first Christmas as a mom to a very cute baby boy who did not want to stop screaming because I refused to give him his sixth animal crackers right before his dinner tonight and who was banging his head onto his crib because his refused to go night night. And of course I won't trade him for anything in the world!
This month this year.
1 comments:
ampunnn foto pertama itu yg lg duduk perut seperti badut ituuuuu hahahaha mirip bgt sama mama!
Post a Comment