Sunday, December 14, 2008

11 Months Old




1 more month until the big ONE! Lucas is pretty mobile now. He still not walking yet but he sure is everywhere. He tries to climb on everything, drinks more formula (average 42 oz per day), LOVES table food (his favorite is sweet potatoes, chicken fingers and spaghetti rings), says momma, babba, dada, nanna (for banana, his favorite fruit) a lot, drinks his formula from sippy cup, AND the biggest improvement is he got THREE tooth!



His first tooth were the two top canines, I know it's WEIRD!! Most babies grow their first either top or bottom front tooth (incisors) but not Lucas. I was shocked, one morning he was laughing and there you go...I saw those two little canines! He looks like a little dracula when he laugh! Then one of his top incisors is cutting out. He still chew on everything but not so much on drooling (thank goodness). He is a handful little boy !!!

Little booty looking for trouble!



Best buddies were watching a squirrel running around outside! Lucas and Lulu love playing in Lucas' room together, so cute! I really have to keep eye on these two, they can get into some trouble and create the biggest mess on earth!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

gw sukaaaa bgt foto lucas n lulu....so so cute....

Heather said...

ok I think that picture of Lucas and Lulu looking out the window needs to be submitted for a contest. That is the cutest thing. They are the same height!

Genius said...

That is exactly what I was thinking..contest material!