Lucas was dedicated at our church last Sunday. He did pretty good on stage considering his teething mood. He grabbed my hair and my earing and he's trying to poke Titus' eye ball. And he was trying to pull the pastor's shirt while we were praying. They all do that kind of stuff on stage, in front of a lot of people, don't they??? There were 8 babies dedicated that day and the stage was full...I mean 8 babies, 16 parents and tons of families. 5 min toward the end all the babies started crying...that was pretty funny.
Anyway, I'm glad we did his dedication. I wish my family were there though...
Anyway, I'm glad we did his dedication. I wish my family were there though...

Thanks to Jenny and Josh...we got some pictures taken.

Lunch at US Pizza. Lucas passed out...too much attention worn him out!
15 minutes later...he was ready for his bottle.
Lucas got his first Holy Bible and a letter that he suppose to open on his 10th birthday, why on the 10th birthday? I'm not sure...but we got the copy of it and it's pretty much telling him about his dedication and our commitment to raise and teach him about God and the church will help and guide him to be a good Christian. And the "scary" part is it also said that if he ever have any questions about the Jesus, "we as the parents are the best people in the world to ask"...seriously, that was exactly what it said! mmm...I'm not so sure about that part. Maybe I need to retype it and put grandpa and grandma instead :)

1 comments:
It was such an honor to be able to share in such a special occasion. We sure do love you guys. Love, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Josh.
Post a Comment