Heather took our family pictures last Saturday. She did a great job! I really enjoyed working with Heather. She really know how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. You can click http://heatherdillardphotography.blogspot.com/ to see some of her works.
Good job, Heather! Love those pictures! Can't wait to see the rest of them...
Monday, August 18, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by
Imelda
at
4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your pictures are great! Hope you are having a great week~
Bagus bagus banget fotonya.. hmmphh, terharu liatnya.........
uggghhhh bagus2 fotonya, pling suka yg si Lucas digendong di pundak titus, trus yg lo berdua blur dan cuma si lucas yg kliatan lucu bgttt!!!
I love the pics. Where are the ones taken with the covered bridge? I've seen this place in pics a lot but don't know where it is?? Lucas is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment