Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bounce...bounce, baby!

Lucas likes to bounce everytime I stand him up on my lap lately. So, I bought him one of the baby jumpers for his 1/2 year birthday. And he LOVES it!!!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Mel- (you know short for Melanie!)... Lucas is so cute! I am in denial that he is 6 months already. I am so thankful for you girlfriend!

Genius said...

Karsen LOVED his jumper too! I've already put Ivy in it for a couple of minutes, because she kicks so much...

Amy said...

Imelda, that boy needs to be in commercials. He is TOO CUTE. One of the prettiest boys I've seen in a long time. I always ooh and aah over blue eyed kids (maybe cause I'll never know what that's like!) but Lucas' brown eyes are just incredible! He needs a proper photo shoot by Heather- oh wait, I think you did one! Then get those photos on to an agent!

Amy said...

oh yeah, and I want to see what "daddy" does that is so funny, because I just can't quite imagine...