Friday, July 18, 2008

6 month stats...

Weight: 14lbs 4oz (5-10 percentile)
Height: 26 1/4 inches (50 percentile)
Head: 17 inches (25-50 percentile)
Okay, I finally asked Dr. Davis about Lucas' weight. I was a little concerned since his weight has always been in the lower percentile. But doctor said that's totally fine, as long as he is growing. Dr. Davis also mentioned that the growth chart was based on average caucasion babies and Lucas has Asian heritage in him. She said she has 5 patients from Phillipine and all of them were in the lower percentile for their weight. Aaaaaaanyway, I feel better now knowing that Lucas is pretty normal healthy boy!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Kennedy has always been in the 0-10% range! I used to worry also, but they are just small kids.

Tenille Rauls said...

Lauren is itty bitty too! He is just too cute! Hope to see you soon~

Nadia M. said...

Danya was also in the 5th % for weight, and it used to really worry me, I fell ya. Your doc is right as long as the growth is steady and they are happy that is all that matters.
Your little Lucas is so darn cute!