Titus and I finally decided to take a vacation before baby Campbell born. We booked our last minute deal to Cancun with our fellow friends from Tennessee and St. Louis. We stayed at The Oasis. We had a blast! I was worried about the food and the water in Mexico. But fortunately, our resort provides bottle water. The foods were pretty good. We had Thai food and sushi on our second day and it was great. The weather was perfect while we were there. It's only raining on our last day before we checked out. My only complain is the service. They were slow and a little rude. I guess it was pretty common for all inclusive resort.
Just arrived at the airport.
Walking to the pool before check in. We had to wait 3 hours before we can check in.
Our crew. Left to right: Jason, Chris, Jenny, Titus,
Imelda, Doddy, Joe, Steve and Josh.Josh tried to take picture of my pregnant belly on my two pieces swim suit. I look so fat.
Titus and Jenny boogie boarding.
Ready to go home!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Cancun, Mexico
Posted by
Imelda
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Is that your only vacation before baby? Because we're having Aubrey Cate's birthday party at Gulf Shores over Labor Day weekend! It's only an 8 hour drive, and it's free!
Post a Comment