Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter wonderland!

It's not just another snow day. It's a winter wonderland! This time we got like 4-5 inches snow, I think. It was beautiful! I took Lucas and Lulu to play outside and we had a blast!




He was so surprised about how much snow outside.




Lucas is doing the "airplane" move





He sure is one happy boy. I just love watching this happy face :)





We build a snow woman...since I only have pink scarf and hat of course! We named her "Stella". Lucas called her "Steya".







Giving Stella a kiss...






And a hug.




Even Lulu gave Miss Stella a kiss! Man...both of my kids just in love with Stella....it's too cute.






Meanwhile....out in the front yard


I havent seen this much snow in a while! But it sure is pretty!

3 comments:

Madster said...

lOve the pic of luc and stella!
btw these pic r nice. 50 mm lense?

Imelda said...

Thanks Yen! Iya...50mm f1.4. That lens stay on my camera 90% of the time :)

Michelle said...

very nice snowman!