Lucas is all about popsicles lately. I think he is addicted to it. We have to spell it when we mention about it at home because if he hear it, he will scream " keke....keke...keke" all day long for popsicles until you give him one (not sure how he came up with the that word).

This is serious!
It was good 'till the last drop
Drama!

Have a great weekend!
And this is what happened when I told him to go inside and he couldn't have anymore popsicles...
Have a great weekend!
6 comments:
I love the last two photos..... Maddy is also learning fast on how to get what she wants... soon she will join Koko Lucas in performing the "drama" hehehe
Laedyn is the same way although it's not necessarily popsicles. It's whatever she happens to want at that moment. I'll be happy when this stage passes!
Mel, Lucas makin mirip kamu yah..
cara yg baik nak! aunty sepertinya dulu jg sering begitu.. tapi tetep aja opung ga peduli. ngek
wakakakak it's in the blood menk "DRAMA...DRAMA.."
I have a 20 year old girl, 17 year old girl, 5 year old girl and a 1 year old boy...drama never ends my friend...
Post a Comment