Friday, June 12, 2009

Lucas' 1st hair cut

I took Lucas to this cute little kids salon, Pigtails & Crewcuts , to get his hair cut today. He doesn't really have a lot of hair on the top of his head but on behind and on both sides of his head are out of control. He had a "baby mullet" for so long and I couldn't stand it anymore! It's time to get a big boy cut.





Shelly, the hair stylist. She is great! She asked Lucas to go pick where he wanted to sit and he pointed to that red airplane chair.




He even got to pick his own lollipop. You know you got to bribe those little monsters to sit still.













I was a little nervous about the razor




Almost done ...




His new big boy cut!




Before and after picture



1 comments:

oliviarebeca.principessa said...

ko ga pake buntut sihhh?