Lucas has been staying home with his grandparents for almost a month now. Since he had those fever seizures which we still not sure what causing it. We decided to keep him at home for a while before he go back to the daycare. His EEG result came back normal by the way..woohoo!
He is definitely spoiled by his grandparents though. I think he will miss them dearly once he go back to daycare.Grandpa's lil' helper.
Nothing better than the grandparents! Let me tell ya...my in-laws have been such a big help for us. I can't tell you enough how I feel so blessed to have them around. They take care my kids (the baby & the dog), do our laundry, cook some dinner, mow the yard, do some grocery shopping, and my FIL even fixed our garage door which decided to stop working one morning. Can you imagine how long it will take Titus to fix that thing??? Anyway, bottom line is not only Lucas got spoiled but me and Titus definitely spoiled by them as well! Man, I don't know what to do once they go back to Harrison, seriously!Today was another nice day to be outside. Lucas went to the park with his grandma & grandpa.
He loves the swing. We might need to get one for our back yard!
This picture cracks me up. He fell a sleep in the swing! Maybe it's the sun or the breeze, I don't know..but it surely is make him so sleepy and comfortable.
Night night...
Monday, March 16, 2009
Grandparents are the best!
Posted by
Imelda
at
7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the asleep in the swing pics. so sweet. You and Titus are very blessed to have such wonderful parents/inlaws!!
Post a Comment