Monday, September 1, 2008

Visiting grandparents

We went to Harrison and spent the labor day weekend there with Titus' parents. This is Lucas' 2nd trip to Harrison and it's lot better. He LOVE to be outside. I think he got spoiled by grandpa who likes to take him out for a walk. Me and Titus pretty much eat and sleep while we were there. SO relaxing!


Still love him some books.









View from the back porch.



After church with grandma & grandpa.

And what do you think about Titus in his batik shirt?





This was Titus' crib when he was a baby. My in-laws got it out for Lucas to sleep in.



And yes, that was a pink bedding. Originally they got that bedding for my niece when she was a baby and came to visit. But I think it's so cute that Lucas could sleep in his daddy's old crib.

2 comments:

Amy said...

"The cow says Moooo
The sheep says Baaaa
Three Singing Pigs say La La La!"

We have that book- AC and I can quote it word for word.

Amanda said...

This is so sweet. I love that his parents still have his crib after all those years.