Today is my first day back to work. It went pretty good actually, thanks A LOT to the grandparents. Titus' parents will help us babysitting Lucas for a month! AWESOME!!!! It really helps when you know that your kid is in the right hand. I can't thank enough to my in-laws for helping us with Lucas. I feel SO blessed! Also, I was proud of my self by not shedding any tears today. In fact, I only called home twice to check on Lucas. It was pretty tough but I made it okay. It actually fun to finally being around my friends again. And of course, I didn't get anything done today. It took me an hour just to think what do I need to do. The hardest part is to stay awake and focus. After 4 cups of coffee, a bag of peanut M&M's, and a Mexican food for lunch, I finally get some work done. Anyway, I think today was a pretty successful day for me.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for you! Glad it went well- You'll both do great!
Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment! Hope the rest of your week goes well. See you next week~
You are one tough cookie to not shed one tear. I balled like a baby! I love his new pictures... he's so cute!
Hope the first week back went well. I didn't shed a tear on my first day either - instead I was thrilled to have a little freedom!
Hope you are doing great!
Lana
Post a Comment