Monday, December 17, 2007

One last meal...

Titus and I decided to spent our weekend celebrating our last freedom before Baby Campbell join us. We had a nice dinner with Jenny and Josh on Saturday night at Copper Grill then we hang out at their condo and had couple drinks...not me :(
We also went to see a movie on Sunday afternoon. It was the best weekend ever! We still can't believe that we're going to be parents soon and Baby Campbell will be here at any day and any time! We were kind of sad realizing that soon it won't be just the two of us and it may be a while before we can go on a date again. But, we also excited to meet our baby boy!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it's almost here? Just a few more weeks!!! AAAgggghhhhh!!! You look great and it's been fun going through this with you. Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom. I know I will. :)

Amy said...

Why is it your last meal? It's not the end of life! Just remember- he came to live at your house! And I'm sure you can find a babysitter or two in that town!