Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We're still here...

I know...it's been forever since our last post. There is nothing special happened with me and Titus lately other than counting days until baby Campbell arrives. I'm SO ready!!! My belly is growing like weed. It's getting heavier everyday. Two ladies at my work said that my belly is dropping a little bit...I'm not really sure what that means. All I know is I can breath better lately, that's a bit different than usual specially after I eat.

We finally got our family picture done last weekend. We went to Burns Park and my friend Heather from work took our pictures. I never been to that part of Burns Park before and look like it's the famous place for photo sessions. There were three other couples with professional photographers while we were there.



Thanks Heather for spending time with us and taking these great pictures of me and Titus. I still owe you a lunch...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww Titus! You're such a good sport! Love your manly dog! :)

enveehaze said...

Nice pictures - you guys look great!